- Fluency disorders, speech science, counseling
- Emotional Experiences of Children with Communication Disorders
- The Relationship between Self Concept, Coping and Satisfaction with Life in People who Stutter
- Qualitative Counseling Self-Efficacy for Speech Language Pathologists
- Parent Disclosure and Child Self-Perceptions of Language Disorders and Autism Spectrum Disorder
The Speech Science, Fluency and Communication Laboratory examines aspects of communicative function that influences quality of life and social function of persons with communication disorders. Research includes projects that investigate communicative function of both children and adults with different speech and psychosocial difficulties.