– Evaluation of different management practices to reduce aflatoxin contamination in corn
– Study the impact of weather and climate on agriculture especially corn and wheat crops
– Identification of adaptation strategies to reduce climate-related risk in agriculture
– Use of crop growth modeling to evaluate different management strategies for improving grain production
– Evaluation of irrigation scheduling strategies (sensor-based) for corn and soybean production
– Evaluation of crop sensing technologies for variable rate application of nitrogen.