Research Areas: Experimental Plasma Physics.
My research interests lie in the areas of experimental and computational Plasma Physics.
I'm presently involved in the following research topics:
- Dusty or Complex Plasmas
- Transport and thermodynamics of dusty plasmas
- Development and operation of a multi-user facility for magnetized dusty plasmas
- Diagnostic development, waves, and transport in microgravity complex plasmas
- Plasma flows in magnetized plasmas
- Multi-scale studies of electrostatic instabilities in plasmas with sheared flows.
- Properties of lower hybrid and electromagnetic ion cyclotron waves in laboratory and space plasmas.