Research interests include structural testing of materials and components, instrumentation and testing of in-service structures, wave loads on bridges and other structures, construction vibrations, LRFD calibration, forensic analysis and investigations, failure case studies, concrete properties, and concrete condition assessment.
- Post-disaster structural evaluation and investigation
- Forensic analysis, investigation, and evaluation
- Large and small scale structural testing (including in-service)
- Construction vibration evaluation and investigation
- Concrete testing, experimentation, and evaluation