- Aural user interfaces to enable web accessibility for the blind
- Modeling requirements and UX for data-intensive interactive applications
- Interaction between requirements and design
- Usability evaluation methods
- Health care user interfaces
- Conceptual tools for interactive data analysis and data narratives
Bolchini’s HCI research specializes in modeling requirements for data-intensive interactive applications, user experience design methodologies, and interactive accessibility for the blind and visually impaired.