- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Business Data Analytics
I am working in linguistics for the last 15 years. My work was in the area of theoretical linguistics, as well as in corpus and computational linguistics, speech and language technology, and psycholinguistics.
His research focus is on algorithms and models for (Open) Information Extraction and NLP, learning of Knowledge Graphs, and Ontologies for semantic NLP applied to domains like cybersecurity.
- Computational Semantics and Pragmatics using NLP and Graph Models and Neural Graph Processing (Concept Mapping, Entity and Relation Extraction, Event Detection)
- Speech Processing of Prosody for Pragmatics and Dialogs, Chatbots, and AI (Intonation Countour Detection, Focus and Stress Patterns, Semantic and Pragmatic Analysis of Spoken Language)
- High Performance Natural Language Processing (HPNLP)
- computational linguistics
- speech and language technologies
- natural language processing (NLP)
- natural language resources