My research focuses on the role of sensory systems in decision making and more recently has used alcohol addiction as a model system for understanding problems with decision making.
Areas of Study
- Object recognition and categorization
- Perceptual decision making
- Functional neuroimaging
- Sensory integration
- Visual, somatosensory and auditory perception
- Priming, adaptation, and perceptual learning
My research is involved with discovering the neural mechanisms underlying human object recognition and representation.
- visual and haptic perception; object recognition; cross-sensory integration; priming and adaptation; functional neuroimaging
- Psychological and Brain Sciences