Professor Green’s research focus is the design, synthesis, evaluation, and validation of new radiopharmaceutical agents.
- Agents for imaging with positron emission tomography (PET).
- Biomedical applications of radiometals in diagnosis anf therapy.
Research Scope Includes:
- Benchtop synthetic chemistry (inorganic and organic).
- Radiochemical synthesis and characterization.
- Radiopharmaceutical screening and evaluation in biological models.
- Formulations chemistry.
- Translation to human imaging studies for assessment of performance/utility.