Dean Feinstein is an expert on US foreign policy and national security, nonproliferation and arms control, and international law. Feinstein’s research interests include foreign policy and international law, use of force, changing notions of sovereignty, and European security and economics.
Lee Feinstein’s current research project, “Allied Cooperation in Atrocity Situations,” under the auspices of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, evaluates steps that like-minded states can take to deepen their cooperation to prevent and stop mass killings.
Regions of Interest:
- European Union and NATO
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Regions of Conflict
- U.S. Foreign Policy and International Security
- Global Governance
- International Law and National Security Law
- Arms Control and Non-proliferation
- Prevention of Mass Atrocities and the Responsibility to Protect
Feinstein has written widely on foreign policy and national security.