His interdisciplinary research group strives to solve large-scale problems in genomics, neuroscience, scientific computing, and quantum computing.
- Engineering Health
- Health@Luddy - Crosscutting
- Data Science
- Intelligent Systems
- Data analytics for Graphs
- Systems for Big Data Analytics
- Computer Engineering
My research focuses on parallel graph and sparse matrix algorithms, high performance computing, and their applications in scientific computing and bioinformatics.
His research interests include parallel graph algorithms, high performance computing, combinatorial scientific computing and bioinformatics.
- EDGAR: Energy-efficient Data and Graph Algorithms Research
- ExaBiome: Exascale Solutions for Microbiome Analysis
- Parallel Combinatorial Algorithms
- PGAS Graph Analysis Library.