Dr. Jozkowski's research focuses on sexual consent and refusal communication, sociocultural factors that influence consent communication, alcohol-facilitated sexual assault risk factors, and measure development. She has training in mixed-methodology.
Dr. Jozkowski's research on sexual consent and sexual assault prevention is not only important, but timely given recent national attention on sexual assault prevention.
- Sexual Consent
- Sexual Functioning
- Sexual Pleasure, Desire and Satisfaction
- Sexual Violence Prevention
Her research interests include sexual consent and refusal communication, sexual violence prevention, influence of alcohol intoxication on correlates of sexual assault, abortion attitudes, and survey research.
- Sexual consent and refusal communication
- Sexual violence prevention
- Influence of alcohol intoxication on correlates of sexual assault
- Abortion Attitudes
- Survey Research