Areas of Interest:
- International Affairs
- Poverty Alleviation
- Corporate and Public Sector Strategy
- Country Competitiveness
- Financial Markets
- Economic Development
- Good Governance and Policy Analysis
Professor Preston's academic and professional work focuses on finance as a catalyst for international development, policy analysis, international relations, and teaching pedagogy
He teaches courses covering topics ranging from public affairs and international comparative policy to finance and economic development.
Preston's professional interests include international affairs, poverty alleviation, public policy, good governance, financing for development, and education.
Keywords: Cuba Initiative
- Sustainability & Sustainable Development
- Public Finance & Economics
- Policy Analysis
- International Affairs & Development