Dr. Kessler is active in performing and teaching endoscopy.
Dr. Kessler also has a clinical interest in diagnosis and management of Celiac Disease.
Research: Barrett's esophagus, GERD and endoscopic treatments for GERD, Colorectal cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Therapeutic endoscopy for Dysplastic Barrett's esophagus and early Esophageal Cancer
- GERD management
- Acid Reflux monitoring (Bravo and pH/Impedance testing)
- Esophageal Motility Testing (Esophageal impedance/manometry, EndoFlip)
- Refractory Esophageal Stricture therapy
- Endoluminal Stenting