Dr. Mohammad Al-Haddad is a board certified gastroenterologist with clinical and research expertise in endosonography and novel therapeutic endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Al-Haddad’s other clinical and research interests include the management of premalignant and malignant cystic lesions of the pancreas, and applications of endosonography in cancer staging and tissue acquisition.
- Pancreatic and biliary tract disease; Endoscopic ultrasound
- Applications of endoscopy in the early detection and management of GI malignancies
- Endoscopic ultrasound in the management of cystic lesions of the pancreas and GI malignancies
- Innovative and novel endoscopy
- Endoscopic therapies for weight loss