Our research area is theoretical and computational chemistry.
Currently, we work heavily on transition metal chemistry, f-block compounds, and solvated electron systems.
Research Area: Physical
Research at EM group
- Solvated Electron Precursors (SEPs)
- Methane to methanol conversion and CO2 capture and utilization using metal anion complexes
- Water splitting
Research and Teaching Interests:
- Predicting molecular species
- Proposing more efficient catalytic reaction pathways
- Comprehending chemistry better