- Family stress
- Protective family processes
- Intimate/couple relationships
- Youth development within the context of the family
- Family life education and clinical applications of research
She is an applied researcher focused on the well-being of families, particularly military families, with a background as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Certified Family Life Educator.
In her faculty role, Dr. Lucier-Greer is an award-winning teacher with expertise in instructional design and facilitating engagement; she teaches graduate and undergraduate courses on research methods, military families, and family processes.
- Military REACH: Applied Research and Intentional Outreach to Support Military Family Readiness
- Air Force Personal Financial Readiness Program Evaluation Development.