- Socioeconomic and Racial Health Disparities
- Social Determinants of Health
- Stress Physiology and Biomarkers of Physiologic Dysregulation
- Policy Influences on Health Inequality
- Intergenerational Social Mobility
- Social determinants of sleep and sleep disparities among college students
His research focuses on the impact of social stress, discrimination, and broader contextual influences (e.g., neighborhood or social policy) on health and health disparities across the lifespan.
Dr. Fuller-Rowell's current research focuses on (1) examining the ways in which social stress and discrimination influence health and health disparities, (2) exploring the antecedents and sequelae of identity change, and (3) understanding how stresses associated with negative stigmatization combine with identity and other risk or protective factors to influence physical and mental health.
- Social Class Discrimination
- Disparities in Sleep Problems
- Neighborhoods and Health Inequality