- development of computational algorithmic thinking
- complex cognitive skill development
- access to healthcare information and services for under-served populations
- intersectionality in computing
- computer-supported collaborative learning
Keywords/Tags: computational thinking, computational algorithmic thinking, healthcare information accessibility, game design for social change, cognitive skill/capability development, scientific reasoning using expert cases.
Her research interests include exploring the development of computational algorithmic thinking, Intersectional Computing promoting access to healthcare information and services for under-served populations, improving reasoning using expert cases, scientific reasoning, complex cognitive skills learning, and computer-supported collaborative learning.
- Supporting Computational Algorithmic Thinking (SCAT)
- It's All In The Mix
- Bedside Manner Experience Development (BedMED)
- Human-computer interaction
- STEM education