Areas of expertise:
- Artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning
- Cyber- & cyber-physical security, information assurance, and privacy
His primary research interests are the Automated Design of Algorithms employing Hyper-Heuristics, and Evolutionary Computing, in particular their use as robust solvers for real-world problem solving, with an emphasis on applications in the cyber domain, ranging from adversarial models in cyber (physical) security to evolving graph algorithms to the automated design of SAT solver heuristics.
Areas of Interest
- Evolutionary Computing, Automated Design of Algorithms, Cyber Security, and Hyper-heuristics
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence for National Security (Cyber Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Program Understanding)
- Automated Design of Algorithms employing Hyper-Heuristics
- Computational Game Theory employing Coevolutionary Algorithms
- Evolutionary Computation
Keywords/Tags: Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence, Evolutionary Computing, Cyber Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Automated Design of Algorithms, Meta-heuristics, Hyper-heuristics.