- Assistive technology
- Human-computer interaction
- Software visualization
- STEM education.
Her research areas of expertise are human computer interaction, user interface design, usability evaluation and educational gaming technologies.
Human Computer Interaction:
- -Visual programming of educational simulations with end user programming
- -Intelligent agents-Usability evaluation
- -Computer supported collaborative work
- -Software reuse
- -Object Oriented program analysis/design and development
Keywords/Tags: Human-Computer Interaction, Game Design, Interface Design, Healthcare Applications, Computer Science Education.