Research Interests include industrial ergonomics, human factors/engineering psychology, safety engineering, biomechanics, ergonomic modeling and ergonomic survey tools, occupational safety and health standards and compliance.
Research focus: Occupational Safety and Health with particular emphasis on ergonomics and human factors engineering. Research is conducted in both the laboratory and in the field.
Current Research Projects:
- Investigation of Anthropometric Factors related to Low Back Pain
- Ergonomic Survey Tool Development
- Investigation of Eye Movement Patterns While Evaluating Safety Referent Symbols
- Development and Dissemination of Occupational Safety and Health Solutions
- Workplace Injury Surveillance