- Radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) designs
- Monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) designs
- Digital, analog and mixed signal integrated circuit (IC) designs
- VLSI circuits for digital, analog and mixed-signal applications
- RFIC and MMIC designs for wireless, THz and radar applications
- Ultra-high frequency synthesis for wireless and radar applications
- Analog and mixed signal built-in self-test (BIST)
Keywords/Tags: Analog and mixed-signal circuits, RFIC and MMIC designs
Subject areas: VLSI circuits for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications, high-speed RFIC designs for wireless and broadband communications.
His research interests include VLSI circuits for analog and mixed-signal applications, RFIC designs for wireless and broadband networks, ultra-high frequency synthesis and mixed signal built-in self-test (BIST).
Dr. Foster Dai’s research at Auburn is focused on integrated circuit designs for wireless, wire-line, radar and satellite applications.