Area of expertise:
- Cyber- & cyber-physical security, information assurance, and privacy
- Security and Privacy
- Internet-Scale Measurement
- Protecting Core Internet Protocols (TLS, IPsec, SSH, etc)
- Highly Privileged, Well-Resourced Actors
- Election Security.
As a security researcher, I focus on nation-state/highly privileged attackers, Internet-scale measurement/vulnerabilities, and election security.
Projects and Research:
- The Security Impact of HTTPS Interception
- Measuring the Security Harm of TLS Crypto Shortcuts
- FTP: The Forgotten Cloud
- Imperfect Forward Secrecy: How Diffie-Hellman Fails in Practice
- Security Analysis of the Estonian Internet Voting System.