- Miniature-Scale Refrigeration
- Oil Retention
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Exchangers
- Low GWP Refrigerants
- Energy Efficiency
Research is conducted on advanced energy conversion systems and multi-components two-phase flow heat and mass transfer processes with surface interactions at mini-, micro-, and nano-scale levels.
My research is mainly experimental in nature and consists of a balanced mix of fundamental and applied research.
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Scalable Energy Systems
- Heat and Mass Transfer Processes in AC Systems
- Building and Transportation HVAC
- Refrigerants Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Cryogenics
- Waste Heat Recovery.
- Low GWP Refrigerants Heat Transfer
- Lubricants and Nanolubricants Heat Transfer
- Frosting, Icing and Defrost Processes in Mini- and Micro-Channels Heat Exchangers.
- LGWP and natural refrigerants (Ammonia) two phase flow pressure drop for refrigeration applications.