Her research primarily involves using high field functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) and psychophysiological techniques to investigate the interplay of emotions and cognition.
Current Research Projects:
- Meta-analytic connectivity modeling (MACM).
- Entropy and the brain.
- Neurometabolic profile of pain processing in the anterior cingulate cortex using functional magnetic resonance spectroscopy (fMRS).
- Coffee cherry virtual clinical trial.
- Autonomic and central nervous system integration.
- Effects of CBD on the brain.
- Ultra-high field high-resolution fMRI of the human limbic system
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) methods applied to the study of affective processing, emotion regulation, and the interplay of stress, emotion, and cognition; psychophysiology; identifying pathophysiological mechanisms underlying psychiatric disease; brain connectivity; neurofunctional topography of brain regions involved in emotion and cognition