Research interests: Physics Education Research
- Confirmation Bias in Science: Investigation of student reasoning in physics courses
- Answer first: Applying heuristic-analytic theory of reasoning to examine student intuitive thinking in the context of physics
- Student difficulties measuring distance in terms of wavelength: lack of basic skills or failure to transfer
- Assessing the flexibility of research-based instructional strategies: Implementing Tutorials in Introductory Physics in the lecture environment
- Spatial reasoning: a potential roadblock to conceptual understanding of Physics?