Her primary research interests are in human computer interaction, health informatics, and ubiquitous computing. More specifically, she is interested in how sociotechnical interventions affect personal health and well being.
- Human Computer Interaction and Design
- Proactive Health Informatics
- Health Informatics
- Human Computer Interaction
- Pervasive Healthcare
- Consumer Health Informatics
- Personal Health Informatics
My research interests include human computer interaction, ubiquitous computing, and health informatics.