- Diffusion physics in biological systems
- Diffusion MRI
- Disease mechanisms
- Quantitative microstructure imaging techniques
- Neurologic disorders
While I am a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Physicist by training, my research focuses on diffusion physics in biologic system using diffusion MRI.
My earlier work focused on developing advanced and efficient diffusion encoding with fixed diffusion time for clinical MRI scanners.
My other research direction is to break the barriers of diffusion imaging in medicine.
My laboratory is also involved in studies to understand the underlying micro-mechanisms of multiple sclerosis and to identify its imaging biomarkers.
- Neurodegenerative Disorders Research
- Neuroimaging (in vivo) Research
- Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Research
- Neuroengineering and Neurotechnology