Mechanisms of action of drugs of abuse; neurochemical correlates of movement and motivation; real-time assessments of neurotransmitter function during behavior; genetic and neurotoxic models of neurodegenerative disease
- Molecular and Systems Neuroscience
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Transgenic models of neurodegenerative disease
- Behavior-related neuronal processing in forebrain networks
- Cortico-limbic circuits underlying drug addiction
- Mechanisms of information exchange in cortico-striatal circuits
We are especially interested in cortical interactions with the basal ganglia and related limbic nuclei.