My research interests involve methodological investigations of the performance of current psychometric models and procedures. Currently, I am investigating the effect of complex structure on dimensionality assessment in both compensatory and noncompensatory multidimensional item response theory (MIRT) modeled data.
My research interests broadly include:
- Educational and psychological measurement
- (Multidimensional) item response theory
- Dimensionality assessment
- Differential item functioning and measurement invariance
- Psychometric modeling, including Bayesian and cognitive diagnostic models.