Dr. Kronenberger’s areas of clinical focus are psychological testing, parent management training, and interventions to improve executive functioning.
Dr. Kronenberger’s research addresses psychological, biological, and environmental influences on the development of executive functioning, memory and learning.
- • Psychological testing, particularly for challenges or delays in executive functioning, working memory, and learning.
- • Interventions to improve executive functioning, attention, and working memory.
- • Parent management training for ADHD and Disruptive Behavior Disorders in children.
- • Executive functioning, language, and psychosocial development in children with hearing loss who have hearing aids and/or cochlear implants.
- • Causes and treatments of cognitive, learning, and adjustment problems in children with physical conditions, including hearing loss.
- • Effects of environmental experiences, such as family environment or media violence exposure, on executive functioning and working memory.
- • Novel testing methods for problems with attention, executive functioning, impulsivity, and disruptive behaviors.
- • Novel interventions to improve executive functioning and working memory, including computer-based working memory training.